Hotel St. Cecilia
This site was transformed with its centerpiece 1888-vintage Victorian mansion (recognized by Austin’s Historic Landmark Commission as the Miller-Crockett House) into a boutique hotel. The plan preserved the park-like space in the middle of the site.
The Live Oaks provided the framework for the new buildings to complement the renovated mansion, which was converted into five suites. Three sleek new structures were placed on the site’s downhill end to frame the swimming pool and part of the garage was used in the new central building that houses three suites, the lounge, and office.